“If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.”
This year, spend some quality time with your preschooler and make a personalized Valentine that your loved ones will treasure forever!
- “I Love You to Pieces” sign
- Thick paper or cardboard
- Old Jigsaw puzzle pieces
- Any other decorations that you would like
1) Have your child hold the sign that says “I Love You to Pieces”.
2) Dress them in their best smile and take their picture.
3) Develop the picture or pictures. Make more than one and surprise all of the grandmas and grandpas.
4) Glue the picture onto a thick piece of paper or cardboard that is a little larger than the picture. (or you can purchase matte frames from your local craft store)
5) Decorate the border with old jigsaw puzzle pieces. These could be glued on as is or painted.
6) Jazz it up with any other decorations that make you happy.
7) Finally, hand deliver it to that special someone!
"The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a
few minutes of their time each day."
Image for "I Love You to Pieces" sign: